Abigail is a certified leadership and organizational coach who takes a strong stand for radical self-acceptance and leading and living from a place of truth. From her own place of truth she inspires clients to embrace their own personal and professional quest for authentic leadership. With a 20-year plus background in pr & corporate communications as a consultant and manager, her contagious enthusiasm for increasing awareness within organizations & individuals led her to transition into coaching & leadership several years ago.
In this last decade Abigail has impacted many people around the globe with her compassion, courage and ability to be with truth, mostly with a sense of lightness and humor. As a front of the room leader for CTI’s Co-Active Coach Training, she also contributes to the growth of trained coaches as well as to the health and sustainability of organizations who adapt a coaching approach. As a leadership trainer and coach for Aurum leadership International and Shine for Women, she aims to inspire people to embrace their own personal and professional quest for authentic leadership.
Originally British, Abigail lives in the Netherlands with her two feisty teenage daughters, who help her in keeping it real.
- Aurum Leadership International, Leadership Trainer & Coach, 2023 - present
- Shine 4 Woman, female leadership Leader & coach, 2021 – present
- Coaches Training Institute, international coach training Leader, 2020 – present
- United World Coaches, coaching humanitarians Leader & coach, 2017 – present
- Core Creations, coaching and leadership Owner, 2017 – present
Education & Credentials
Coaches Training Institute
Co-Active Intermediate 2017
Co-Active Leadership Program 2018
- Co-Active certification CPCC 2019
- ICF accreditation ACC 2019
- ICF accreditation PCC 2021
ORSC team and relationship coaching
University of Amsterdam
BA Communication Science, 1999